Friday, November 19, 2010

Assignment 3: Perspective, close up, zoom, metaphor of a smile

1. Perspective (such a hard time deciding.)



































































2. Close up
























3. Zoom shot

I had to borrow a tripod for this. If you enlarge this the exit sign is pretty clear :D
I have a dozen others of this... it was difficult to decide which one to use :(















































This was another option I liked because it looked like the water was splashing out at you! But the exit sign was a more interesting subject because it looks like you're running towards the exit.










4. metaphor of a smile

This was my brother's birthday actually. One of the hands is my brother's and the other is his girlfriend's.















And this one, I guess a birthday cake with a lit candle is a universal metaphor for a warmth and smiles because it means someone is celebrating someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment