Friday, November 19, 2010

Assignment 6: Capture the moment
















I really wanted to take a picture of someone catching the wedding bouquet, because I think its a really nice subject for a moment, not to mention weddings are mostly pretttyy... but unfortunately I was not invited to any weddings lately, so I asked my friend to help me pose.

Here's the multishot thing that is required for the assignment :) but the picture I really like is the one above. I consulted with my lecturer and she said that I needed to have more people in the scene. Unfortunately it is so difficult to find willing models :I (I thought I can pretend that she ran very fast so she caught the bouquet.)

And unfortunately the above was not done with the multishot function :S I really just caught it :\

Below are the required multiple shots :S

























































































other nice shots I liked :(

No comments:

Post a Comment